THE RECTOR OF THE JAGIELLONIAN UNIVERSITY
OF CRACOW (POLAND)
announces a competition for
THE QUEEN JADWIGA FUND ACADEMIC SCHOLARSHIPS
The Scholarships are open to candidates who are academics or doctoral students of institutions of higher education in the countries of Central and Eastern Europe, the countries of the former Soviet Union, and the Balkan countries.
Applications for a Scholarship should comprise:
- an address to the Rector of the Jagiellonian University
- a list of his/her academic achievements and publications
- a research programme he/she intends to carry out during the Scholarship in Cracow
- advisable a reference letter from an academic worker of the Jagiellonian University
- a curriculum vitae
- a photocopy of the passport page with a photo.
Scholarship award amounts to 1500 zł per month. Scholarship holders will receive also an accommodation in a student house and basic medical care.
Applications should be sent to arrive not later than by 31st May, to the following address:
Ośrodek Informacji i Promocji Uniwersytetu Jagiellońskiego, ul. Piłsudskiego 8/1
31-109 Kraków, Polska.
Envelopes should be marked “Fundusz Królowej Jadwigi”.
The Queen Jadwiga Fund will send only positive results.
For further information contact:
Ośrodek Informacji i Promocji JU,
Tel.: +48 12 430 10 12
Fax: +48 12 430 10 30