Among other things, the Covid-19 epidemic has significantly reduced the traditional exchanges of students and academics, which has also been reflected in the suspension of the arrival of Chinese students from SXUFE to Karviná. Even in these difficult times, however, both institutions are striving to continue the current cooperation, within which about 60 students have already studied at the SBA and 4 academic staff members of SXUFE have worked here. The SBA has therefore prepared a total of five online lectures designed specifically for SXUFE students, which will take place every two weeks. All departments of the faculty have got involved in the organization of this activity and prepared the following program:
- Eurozone: Benefits and Risks of the Single Currency (Department of Finance and Accounting, prof. Daniel STAVÁREK and Dr. Jana ŠIMÁKOVÁ) - 22/04/2021 at 13:00
- Development and Challenges of the European Economy (Department of Economics and Public Administration), Dr. Ingrid MAJEROVÁ) - 06/05/2021 at 13:00
- Top Advertising Campaigns in Europe during the Last Decade (Department of Business Economics and Management, Dr. Martin KLEPEK) - 20/05/2021 at 13:00
- Overview of e-commerce in Czechia (Department of Informatics and Mathematics, Dr. Radim DOLÁK) - 03/06/2021 at 13:00
- Czechia - an Attractive Destination In the Heart of Europe (Department of Tourism and Leisure Activities, Dr. Patrik KAJZAR) - 17/06/2021 at 13:00
The introductory lecture was attended by about 60 students in two rooms, as well as important representatives of SXUFE. Vice President of SXUFE Shen Peilong and Dean of the School of Finance of SXUFE Zhang Wenlong gave a salutatory speech and spoke in support of the ongoing cooperation between the universities. The lecture was complemented by a promo video presenting the possibilities of studying at the SBA and discussions with students, in which questions were answered regarding both the issues of the Eurozone and studies at our faculty.