- Go to https://iskam.opf.slu.cz/ (you can switch the site to English)
- Login* with a username: UČO number and password: birthcode number
- Charge the account called "Booking deposit" with CZK 3,000. The payment is possible online by card (VISA, Maestro, Mastercards accepted). If your card is not accepted (e.g. UnionPay), you will be asked to pay the booking deposit during your check-in to the dormitory (in cash in CZK currency) on the day of your arrival.
- Go to "Accommodation section" -> "Accommodation requests (waiting lists)" and make a new request for accommodation stating your arrival date and expected end of your accommodation. Recommended arrival date is one week before the classes start, in order to attend welcome days. See the academic calendar HERE. The contract has to be signed for at least 1 month in order to receive a favourable monthly rate according to the price lists for longterm accommodation. In accordance with the decree of the town of Karviná, a fee of CZK 6 / day is added to the price for accommodation that is contracted for less than 60 days. Preferably at least a month prior to the contracted accommodation end date, you may request an extension of the contract for at least a month. If you decide to cancel or leave the accommodation before the contracted end date, you are losing the right to receive your deposit!
NOTE: Only apply for accommodation if your arrival is certain (e.g. after your visa has been granted)!
*How do I find my UČO number?
- DEGREE STUDENTS (Master or Bachelor in Economics and Management): Login to your e-application at https://is.slu.cz/prihlaska and find your UČO number in "My profile" section.
- EXCHANGE / VISITING STUDENTS (e.g. ERASMUS+, freemovers, ...): Contact us at email@example.com to get your UČO number, if you haven't received it by email already.
*What is my password (birthcode)?
Birth code number is usually in a form YYMMDD19AA: e.g. 92021619AA for a man born 16 FEB 1992. Females add 50 to their month, e.g. 92610619AA for a woman born 06 NOV 1992. In case your birthcode in a form YYMMDD19AA is not working, please try YYMMDD19AB, or else, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unable to login.