The following key conclusions follow from the above standards:
- All classes until 23/05/2021 take place online according to the valid schedule in Microsoft Teams. Microsoft support and video trainings are available here.
- All exams will be conducted online or remotely, or in person at the Faculty exclusively in the format of one teacher and one student.
- The state final exams in the first term will take place in person at the Faculty. A student who arrives at the state final exams must not have any symptoms of COVID-19 and must also submit:
- a negative PCR or POC antigen test for the presence of SARS-CoV-2 virus, or
- an SMS from a health service provider on a negative test for the presence of SARS-CoV-2 virus, or
- a laboratory confirmation proving that he/she has undergone COVID-19, or
- a certificate on vaccination against the disease COVID-19, all with the validity set by the currently valid government regulation.
- Students who cannot prove any of the above facts must undergo antigenic self-testing before the start of the state final exams under supervision in the premises of the Faculty.
- In the case of exams in the format of one teacher and one student or individual consultations, students are not required to have a negative test or other confirmation, students do not even undergo self-testing.
- The graduation ceremony planned for 28/06 - 09/07/2021 is cancelled.
Accommodation in dormitory:
- Students who have a different residence in the Czech Republic are forbidden to stay in university dormitories.
- Accommodation in the dormitory Na Vyhlídce will be allowed to students falling under the exceptions of the valid measures, provided that preventive POC antigen testing for the presence of the SARS-CoV-2 virus antigen is carried out.
- Testing will be carried out regularly every Friday 10:00 - 11:00 AM in the form of self-testing under supervision in the room C008 in the dormitory Na Vyhlídce.
- The students are obliged to regularly enter information about the fulfilment of conditions for personal presence in the dormitory (i.e. test result, SMS from the health service provider on a negative test or scan certificate of the Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic on vaccination) in IS SU on the page https://is.slu.cz/auth/koronavirus.
- Accommodated international students will be informed in detail about the course of testing and the student’s obligations by the International Relations Office.
The following already established measures remain in force:
- Students are obliged to follow the information provided in the eLearning of individual courses and that sent to their university email.
- The main Faculty building is open on weekdays from 6 am to 8 pm and on Saturdays from 8 am to 2 pm.
- The library operates in pre-order book delivery mode. Students can make book orders by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (including book title, signature/location mark, their full name, year of birth and exact date/time of pick up). After confirmation email, books can be picked up at the library entrance every working day from 9 am till noon. Books shall be returned to the biblio-box, which is located opposite the reception of university dormitories. More information including online catalogue link is available on the website https://www.slu.cz/opf/en/library.
- When staying in the Faculty premises, it is necessary to observe all hygienic measures such as covering the upper respiratory tract with a surgical mask, nano-mask or respirator, regular hand disinfection, keeping spacing, etc.
I would like to thank you for the very good cooperation between students and teachers in online classes and compliance with all measures and responsible behaviour towards each other. At the same time, let me wish you a pleasant end of the summer semester and many successes in the exam period. May a good mood and good health accompany you at all times.
Prof. Ing. Daniel Stavárek, Ph.D.
Dean of SU SBA