New entrepreneurs can go abroad for a professional stay, during which they work in the company of the host entrepreneur and learn from him/her the everyday aspects of running a business. The host entrepreneur is also a mentor and helps the new entrepreneur to improve his/her business plan. The host benefits from fresh perspectives on his/her business and gets the opportunities to cooperate with foreign partners or learn about new markets.
The main reasons to sign up:
- improving business skills & learning by doing
- a chance to work with a successful host entrepreneur
- the possibility to choose the country, city and length of stay and the host company
- gaining international contacts and potential clients or partners
- getting to know new markets and other ways of doing business
- financial support up to 1100 € / month, depending on the country of stay
- The age of the new entrepreneur must be min. 18 years; however, the programme does not have any upper age limit.
- The business experience of the new entrepreneur must be less than 3 years.
- The new entrepreneur has spent 183 days or more in the course of the last 12 months in the Czech Republic. It is not necessary to be a citizen of the Czech Republic.
- New entrepreneurs can participate in this programme only once. However, the programme is not excluded with a previous / future participation in Erasmus +, these are two completely separate programmes.
- The duration of the stay is 1 – 6 months.
Documents needed for registration:
Whether you are a new entrepreneur (maximum business experience of three years) or planning to start a business, you can apply to participate by registering HERE and selecting "New entrepreneur". In the registration form, fill in the company RERA a.s., as the intermediary organization in the Czech Republic. More information at firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. 736 410 221 or email@example.com, tel. 731 503 328.