Institute of Pedagogical and Psychological Sciences
in cooperation with
Institute of Special Education
the international conference
2022 – Transformations of the Family XI
21st Century Challenges for the Helping Professions
This year's season of the annual series of conferences on transformations of the family looks at the family as an institution that is not in crisis but can be fragile and might, in some situations, need support that may be provided by helping professions of various specializations. Current situation related to the ever-present and hopefully subsiding Covid-19 pandemic has considerably affected the transformations of family. Moreover, another demanding situation in a form of the conflict in Ukraine has emerged. Many families or their members face various challenging situations that they have not encountered before. All of this also raises questions as to whether the field of helping professions will, in connection with this, also develop, shift, expand, the needs of users will change and, on the other hand, the demands on the competences of helpers will grow.
prof. JUDr. Milana Hrušáková, CSc.
Possibilities of legal regulation of child care after the breakdown of parents' cohabitation: myths and reality
prof. PhDr. Marie Vítková, CSc.; prof. PaedDr. Miroslava Bartoňová, Ph.D.
Teamwork of teachers and parents in the education of children and pupils with special educational needs
Dr hab. Elżbieta Napora, prof. UJD
Psychological determinants of students' school achievements. Basic directions of educational work.
- Family and intergenerational learning
- Child/youth trauma in the context of the school environment
- The quality of life of the current family
- Current challenges of help to the refugee families
- Possibilities and limits of family raising children with special educational needs
- Interdepartmental cooperation in supporting families raising children with special educational needs
- Resilience of families of children with special educational needs
- PhDr. Vladimíra Kocourková, Ph.D. - chairperson
- doc. PaedDr. Vlasta Cabanová, PhD.
- doc. PhDr. PaedDr. Kamil Janiš, CSc.
- doc. PhDr. Jitka Skopalová, Ph.D.
- doc. Mgr. Eva Zezulková, Ph.D.
- Mgr. Lucia Drotárová, PhD.
- Mgr. Kateřina Janků, Ph.D.
- Mgr. Marta Kolaříková, Ph.D.
- PhDr. Edita Ondřejová, Ph.D.
- Mgr. Petr Slováček, Ph.D.
- PhDr. Mgr. Naděžda Špatenková, Ph.D.
- Mgr. Vladislava Závrská, Ph.D.
- Bc. Eva Sladká
Eva Sladká (secretary of the institute) – registration, collection of contributions
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: +420 553 684 150
Important dates and deadlines of the conference
- registration of participants: by 30 October 2022
- sending the title of the contribution and the abstract in the original and English language: by 30 October 2022
- sending the contributions: by 9 December, 2022 to the e-mail: email@example.com
- holding of the conference: Thursday, 24 November 2022
- 1,000 – 3,000 characters including spaces for each language version, the key-words must also be included (three to five terms)
The participants are required to fill in the on-line registration HERE
The conference is free of charge.
Instructions for contributions
The working languages of the conference are Czech, Slovak, Polish, German and English.
The organizers reserve the right to reject contributions that are not related to the thematic focus of the conference.