Home university coordinators should nominate prospective Erasmus+ students in our mobility system. Nomination link with instructions is sent to each partner university coordinator by e-mail. Upon such nomination, students receive a unique link by e-mail to access our mobility system and complete their e-application.
How to complete e-application:
In order to apply, students need to:
- select courses they would like to study at our university
- fill out and submit online application
- upload or complete required documents inside the application:
- signed and scanned application form
- passport copy
- Learning Agreement
- health insurance
- accommodation application, etc.
In case of any questions, please contact the Erasmus+ faculty coordinator: Ms. Jana Bortlíková (firstname.lastname@example.org, +420 553 684 142).
1. Select courses you would like to study
2. Fill-in the Learning Agreement via EWP (Erasmus without Paper) platform. Please consult the procedure and steps with your home coordinator.