List of publications
- H. Baran, Can we always distinguish between positive and negative hierarchies?, J. Phys. A: Math. Gen. 38 (2005), L301–L306.
- H. Baran, M. Marvan, A conjecture concerning nonlocal terms of recursion operators.Journal of Mathematical Sciences 151, no. 4, (2008), 3083–3090 (English translation),
Fundam. Prikl. Mat. 12 (2006) (7) 23–33 (in Russian).
- H. Baran, M. Marvan, On integrability of Weingarten surfaces: a forgotten class J. Phys. A: Math. Theor. 42 (2009), 404007.
- H. Baran, M. Marvan, Classification of integrable Weingarten surfaces possessing an sl(2)-valued zero curvature representation, Nonlinearity 23 (2010) 2577–2597.
- H. Baran, I.S. Krasil'shchik, O.I. Morozov, P. Vojčák, Higher symmetries of cotangent coverings for Lax-integrable multi-dimensional partial differential equations and Lagrangian deformations, Journal of Physics: Conference Series 482 (2014), 012002. DOI 10.1088/1742-6596/482/1/012002
- H. Baran, I.S. Krasil'shchik, O.I. Morozov and P. Vojčák, Symmetry reductions and exact solutions of Lax integrable 3-dimensional systems, Journal of Nonlinear Mathematical Physics 21, no. 4, (2014), 643–671. DOI: 10.1080/14029251.2014.975532
- H. Baran, I.S. Krasil'shchik, O.I. Morozov and P. Vojčák, Integrability properties of some equations obtained by symmetry reductions, Journal of Nonlinear Mathematical Physics 22, no. 2, (2015), 210–232. DOI: 10.1080/14029251.2015.1023582
- H. Baran, I.S. Krasil'shchik, O.I. Morozov and P. Vojčák, Five-dimensional lax-integrable equation, its reductions and recursion operator, Lobachevskii Journal of Mathematics 36, no. 3, (2015), 225–233. DOI: 10.1134/S1995080215030026
- H. Baran, I.S. Krasil'shchik, O.I. Morozov and P. Vojčák, Coverings over Lax integrable equations and their nonlocal symmetries, Theor Math Phys 188, no. 3, (2016), 1273–1295.
H., Krasil'shchik, I.S., Morozov, O.I., Vojčák, P.: Nonlocal Symmetries
of Integrable Linearly Degenerate Equations: A Comparative Study. Theor Math Phys. 196, 1089–1110 (2018).
- Baran, H., Blaschke, P., Krasil'shchik, I.S., Marvan, M.: On symmetries of the Gibbons–Tsarev equation. Journal of Geometry and Physics. 144, 54–80 (2019).
- Baran, H.: Infinitely many commuting nonlocal symmetries for modified Martínez Alonso–Shabat equation. Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation. 96, (2021).