The ISIC (International Student Identity Card) is a multi-functional student card that we use at the university. You can use it for example in the library, in the dormitories or you can get a lot of student discounts.
The offer of discounts can be found here
The ISIC license costs 180 CZK.
Applying for an ISIC card
1. Only electronically at https://karty.slu.cz/login.php
2. Prepare a standard ID photo in electronic form
Parameters of the photo
3. Log in to https://karty.slu.cz/login.php using the CRO username and password (please ask your Erasmus coordinator at Silesian University)
4. Select „Nová žádost“ in the right menu.
5. Select the type of card: ISIC
6. Select a delivery location: Bezručovo nám. 885/14, 746 01 Opava
7. Upload a photo below. Click on “Vybrat soubor”.
8. Click on „Pokračovat“
After sending, you will receive an email
Information about payment
Message for recipient (remittance information or data) fill in this form: /VS/…………./SS/701
Specific symbol SS: 701 and for variable symbol VS please contact faculty coordinator Erasmus+ (email@example.com)
For example: /VS/8706054321/SS/701
After the payment is received, you will be sent the confirmation.
At the moment the card is ready, you will be informed by e-mail.
The card can be picked up only in person with a valid ID Card here:
Bezručovo nám. 885/14, 746 01 Opava
Room no. 425
Monday: 12:00 - 14:00
Wednesday: 9:00 - 11:00, 12:00 - 14:00
Friday: 9:00 - 11:00, 12:00 - 14:00
Another option is to order a virtual card. It costs 400 CZK.
More detailed information can be found on the official website.