The Bachelor's degree programme Economics and Management examines issues central to the world we live in: namely how the economy and organisations function, and how resources are allocated and coordinated to achieve the organisation?s objectives. Graduates of the programme are provided with basic, general preparation in the economic, corporate, quantitative and legal fields, as well as a solid methodological training in the analysis and critical interpretation of economic and corporate dynamics. They can work in management positions in a wide spectrum of companies. The degree programme prepares students to enter the job market immediately upon graduation or pursue a Master?s degree.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS TO STUDY OUR DEGREE?
- Essential knowledge and practical experience in the field of doing business.
- You will get the awareness of how companies function in the market.
- Understand the mission and vision of successful international companies.
- Knowledge of business economics, corporate and international finance, management and marketing.
- Understand international business environment and Europe?s specifics.
- You will be able to process basic accounting financial statements in international company.
- You will meet new friends from all over the world at recognized university.
WHAT COURSES ARE YOU GOING TO STUDY?
Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Principles of finance, Principles of marketing, Management, Accounting, Quantitative methods, etc.