Dear students of full-time and combined study, please get acquainted with the anti-COVID19 measures governing your stay in the buildings of Silesian University. For you to be accomodated in university dormitories it is necessary either to:
- give proof of completed vaccination against COVID19 with at least 14 days after or
- give proof of undergone COVID19 not longer than 180 days after or
- give proof of negative COVID19 test not older than 72 hours in case of PCR test, or 24 hours for antigen test both performed by a medical professional.
For attendance of lectures there are the same conditions as in case of dormitories.
Students may take of respiratory protection in these cases:
- when they are sitting in a room with no more than 50 people,
- when they are performing educational activities like physical training, singing, playing wind instruments,
- during test when everyone maintains distance 1,5 metre,
- during stay in the dormitory outside of common areas.