- The submission of an electronic application from October 1, 2021 to April 30, 2022 .
- The payment of the administrative fee for the admission procedure shall be completed before conducting entrance examination but no longer than April 30, 2022.
- Officially certified copies of a diploma proving graduation from Bachelor's, or follow-up Master's degree programmes or Master's degree programme of the same or a similar focus on the enrolment day at the latest.
- Applicants who have completed a degree study programme abroad (Bachelor´s, follow-up Master´s, Master´s degree programmes), shall substantiate the certified copy or original of the decision on the recognition of foreign higher education in Czechia with documents in the enrolment period at the latest, unless otherwise specified in an international agreement.
- The successful completion of the admission procedure. An entrance examination is part of the admission procedure, which shall take place in the months of November, 2021 to May, 2022. The entrance examination will be held online.
- The payment for the tuition fee shall be made by the applicant based on the Dean’s decision. The tuition fee is intended for the entire academic year in advance.
Applicants can apply to the study degree programme in Economics and Management, the field of study Business Economics and Management, the specialization Marketing and Trade.
All activities and related administrative procedures in the context of the above degree study programme and the field of study will be conducted in English. School of Business Administration reserves the right to use electronic communication in communication with the applicant.
Conditions for the admission to the follow-up Master´s degree study programme in Economics and Management accredited in English in the full-time form of study - original document including detailed information is available here.