Who is the programme for?
- RIS FELLOWSHIPS: for students (min. B.Sc.) or Masters graduates (up to two years after graduation) a stipend of 850-1500 €/month (depending on the internship option).
- RIS TALENTS: for PhD students and young post-docs (up to two years after graduation) a stipend of 950-2000 €/month (depending on the internship option).
The RIS Fellowships and Talents programme offers internships to students and graduates WITH DIFFERENT EDUCATION background, such as
- Marketing, project management, data analysis, market research, sales, IT, programming, etc.
- Biology, Chemical Engineering, Food Technology, Process Engineering, Pharmaceutical Technology, etc.
See the eligible countries HERE
It is possible to choose one of the following options: online, on-site or hybrid
What can I get when I apply for RIS Fellowships or RIS Talents?
- Hands-on experience in solving real cases from industry and research practice
- The opportunity to develop your competencies: creative problem solving and critical thinking
- Mentoring from recognized experts in their field
- CV enhancement and the opportunity to make new contacts
- Enrich your knowledge of another country and experience a different culture
How to apply?
Applications must be submitted no later than
31 March 2023 16 APRIL 2023 (deadline extended)
Complete a short online application form and upload a one-minute video:
For more information about the program, click HERE