We would like to invite you to take part in the webinar organized by our International Relations Office! The webinar takes place in Microsoft Teams application on January 12, 2021, 10:00 AM CET. Let's talk and network :-)
What is on the agenda?
- short introduction of SU SBA
- degree studies in Business Economics and Management (Master's and doctoral)
- student mobilities (exchange and visiting)
- Erasmus+ study or internship stays abroad
- staff mobilities within Erasmus+ program or bilateral agreements
- invitation for International Week 2021
Do you have a specific topic you want to talk about? Let us know in the registration form!
Who is it for?
- prospective students from abroad interested in pursuing degree at our faculty
- students from our partner universities interested in student mobilities (exchange or visiting)
- faculty members from our partner universities
How to register?
Please register at go.slu.cz/webinar. Deadline has been extended till January 10, 2021!
Invitation link to MS Teams meeting will be sent prior to January 12 to all registered.
You will be able to access the webinar via internet browser. For better experience, we recommend downloading the MS Teams desktop application.
In case of any questions, feel free to contact our IRO team at email@example.com.