Join the International Summer School at the Hochschule Bremen (HSB) - City University of Applied Sciences. Take full advantage of this excellent opportunity to study virtual and enjoy this vibrant sense of community in your global classroom. Global in its focus and innovative in its academic approach, it offers a selection of cutting‐edge subjects and topical issues. The International Summer School is open to students of all programs.
- The Virtual International Summer School "Bitcoin and Business" takes place from July 3 to July 13, 2023
- Live class will be scheduled between 2 pm – 6 pm Central European Time / CET, alongside group work, pre-recorded sessions and other activities
- Each course comprises minimum 3 contact hours / teaching units (45 minutes each) per day (without weekend)
- Attendance is compulsory for the entire programme
- Participants can earn credits – 3 ECTS per course
The number of students per course is limited. Please note that a course will not be offered if fewer than 15 students apply.
- Digital Currencies and Blockchain Technology
- International Business: Engaging in Commerce Across the Globe
- Digital and Social Marketing Strategies
- International Project Management
Applications are accepted until 12 April 2023. To register for the HSB Virtual Summer School please complete the application form and email it to the HSB-International Summer School.
In addition, please send the following documents:
- a short CV
- transcript of records
- proof of English competence
All documents should be in English; file size: maximum 5 MB; file format: PDF
After reviewing the applications and nomination of the participants by a selection committee, the participants will receive a letter of acceptance and further information on the course by 28 April 2023 at the latest.
More information and contacts are available at www.hs-bremen.de/studieren/studiengaenge/summer-school/