Mathematical Publications – Volume 1
Differential Geometry and Its Applications
Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Differential Geometry and its Applications, August 24–28, 1992, Opava, Czechoslovakia.
Editors: O. Kowalski and D. Krupka. Silesian University at Opava, Opava, Czech Republic, 1993. 540 p.
The electronic version of this book is available at The Electronic Library of Mathematics.
- Analysis and Topology on Manifolds
- Differential Equations on Manifolds
- Geodesic and Projective Mappings
- Geometric Methods in Physics
- Natural Bundles and Natural Differential Operators
- Riemannian and Kählerian Geometry
- The Calculus of Variations