- to be a student of a university in a CEEPUS country
- to be a citizen of a CEEPUS member state (or of a EU/EWR state
respectively). Students who do not have the citizenship of a CEEPUS member
state need to upload an „equal status document" (visa, residence permit)
- two semesters completed of a regular course of studies
Application is submitted
either through a CEEPUS network; or as a freemover.
A. Through a CEEPUS
- Apply for mobility at
- Home ppu nominates you
and sends your applications to home NCO.
- Home NCOs forward your
applications to the host country (host ppu/ host NCO)
- Host NCOs award
scholarships and inform you.
- acceptance of your scholarship online
- preparation of stay (necessary documents, accommodation)
- end of the stay to confirm the stay are necessary:
- the Letter of Confirmation (LoC): filled out online by the network
coordinator at the host institution
- the Mobility Report: filled out online by the scholarship holder
- 15 June for the autumn term
- 31 October for the spring term
Who freemovers are? If
your university isn't member of a network or you would like to go a university
outside a network, you can join the CEEPUS programme only for the second
semester. You need two documents: a Letter of Acceptance from
the host institution and a Letter of Recommendation from two
different teachers of your university. You can download both of them from
the CEEPUS website after the
- 30 November for spring term (only)
Student: from 3 to 5 months
Short Term Students: 1-2 months (only
available for Ph.D. students and for MA students with 2 completed terms). NOTE! In
the „Motivation” section of the online Application Form the applicant has to
specify that he/she will work on his/her thesis/research.
- citizenship of a CEEPUS member state (or of a EU/EWR state respectively).
Those, who do not have the citizenship of a CEEPUS member state need to upload
an „equal status document" (visa, residence permit) to apply.
- minimum 6 hours (lecture or/and consultation) per work week (5 days) during
Identical with Student
application (see above)
NOTE! In „Motivation” section
of the online Application Form the applicant teacher must specify the details
of her/his teaching at the partner university (i.e. subjects of the lectures,
how many hours, credits – if possible).
Teacher applicant has to
apply for term period and not for exam period.
Mgr. Jana Bortlíková (administrative CEEPUS Coordinator)
Phone: +420 553 684 142