Nacházíte se zde:
Témata bakalářských a diplomových prací 2017/2018
Lingvistika – Doc. PhDr. Pavel Kolář, CSc.
- Shakespeare in original pronunciation.
- Polysemy and homonymy - lexicographical approach
- Archaisms in English- two possible theses with different focus
- Secret languages in today's Britain - three possible theses with different focus
Lingvistika - Mgr. Gabriela Entlová, Ph.D.
- Domestication of English loanwords in Czech
- Unusual Pronunciation of English Loanwords in Czech
- Plural form of Anglicisms in Czech
- English loanwords in contemporary Czech journalistic texts
- The Expressive Language of Sports News in English in Comparison with Czech
- English Compound Nouns and their Adaptation to Czech phonological system
- English Compound Nouns and their Adaptation to Czech morphological system
- English Loanwords in Czech Advertisements
Lingvistika - Mgr. Markéta Johnová, Ph.D.
- Cultural Substitution in Translation
- Translating Literature for Children
- Translating Taboo and Swear Words
- A Comparative Analysis of Two Translations
- Translating Advertisement
- Syntactic Analysis of Advertisement Slogans
- Syntactic Analysis of Newspaper Headlines
Lingvistika - PhDr. René Kron
- French Vocabulary in English
- Spanish Vocabulary in English
- German Vocabulary in English
- Yiddish Vocabulary in English
- Taboo Words in English
- Euphemisms in English
- Politically Correct Vocabulary in English
- Acronyms and Abbreviations in English
- Foreign Vocabulary in English
- Specific Functions of Certain Vocabulary in English
- Incantation: The Poetry of Power
- Glossolalia and Barbarous Words of Invocation
- Magical Narrative: Symbols, Codes and Metaphors
- Words of power in English
- Russian Vocabulary in English
Literatura - Mgr. Radek Glabazňa, M.A., Ph.D.
- The interplay of verse and narration in love poems of Carol Ann Duffy
- Religious undertones of Nick Cave’s lyrics
- Creolization in the poetry of Derek Walcott
- The dystopian impulse in J. G. Ballard’s post-millennial fiction
- ‘Dream Logic’ in the art of David Lynch
- Tragic Irishness in Joseph O’Connor’s short stories
- From the wrong end of the telescope: Peter Carey’s historical fiction
- Fredric Jameson’s negotiation of the postmodern
- Illness as an imaginative event in Jo Shapcott’s poetry
- Football in contemporary British literature
Literatura - PhDr. Diana Adamová, Ph.D.
- The Troubles in poetry
- The Belfast Group
- Irish poets in the USA
- Reflection of social issues in novels for the young adults
- Taboo portrayal in literature
- Modern Gothic novels
Literatura - PhDr. Michaela Weiss, Ph.D.
- Modern myths and fairy tales in Jeanette Winterson’s fiction
- The image of London in Peter Ackroyd and Jeanette Winterson
- Contemporary feminisms
- Exile and migration in American literature
- Autobiography in comics
- Superheroes in comics and series
- Image of History in contemporary TV series
- A literary (cultural) topic of your choice
- Contemporary crime fiction and TV series
- Metamodernism and Its Literary Strategies
Literatura - Mgr. Daniel Jedlička, M.A.
- The 1950s-1980s British poetry as seen through major anthologies
- The Liverpool Poets & Pop Poetry
- The Angry Young Men: British literature and society in the 1950s
- Spy novel genre subversion: Graham Greene and John le Carré
- The Hunger Games in the context of previous dystopian fiction
Reálie - Mgr. Marie Crhová, Ph.D.
- Urban culture and the Civil Rights Movement in the USA
- Popular press and social change
- Education Reforms in the United Kingdom
- Cultural Aspects of Czech – British Relations
- Cultural Aspects of Czech - U.S. Relations
Didaktika - Mgr. Marie Machničová
- New Methods of Teaching English as a Foreign Language.
- Sin or Thin? Teaching English Pronunciation.
- Life and Institutions of English Speaking Countries in ESL Lessons.
- Poems and Riddles for English Pronunciation Practice in the ESL lessons.
- Games and Activities for English Pronunciation Practice in the ESL lessons.
- Apps for ESL learning.
- Apps for ESL teaching.
- Distance learning for the ESL students.